Richmond Allergy and Asthma Specialists is a long-standing and thriving private practice that is excited to announce a full-time opening for a Certified Physician Assistant
Primary Responsibilities– Collaboration with our allergy specialists regarding patient care. Care for adult and pediatric patients with allergies and asthma, including:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat acute illness and manage chronic issues in patients with allergies and asthma. (Including but not limited to- rhinitis, sinus problems, environmental allergies, eczema, hives, food allergy, eosinophilic esophagitis, drug allergy, stinging insect allergy)
- Order skin testing to identify seasonal and/ or food allergies using skin prick and intradermal tests to accurately diagnosis conditions. Oversee patient food challenges. Our allergy nurses perform the skin testing.
- Provide direction for adverse reactions (such as anaphylaxis and hives). Prescribe medications, immunotherapy, including biologics.
- Order lab work and pulmonary function tests and interpret results.
- Active unrestricted PA-C license in VA
- DEA, NPI number
- BLS for Providers
- At least one year experience in primary/urgent care or allergy medicine as a Physician Assistant
- Health, Dental, and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Aflac Policies available (Accidental, Hospital, Short-term disability)
- Optional Long-term disability
- CME allowance
No Call. Excellent hours. No Weekends. Office has one location. Looking for a PA that is enthusiastic about their involvement in giving patients a better quality of life by treating their allergies and asthma.
To get started, please complete the information below:
"*" indicates required fields